Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jenny' other side

I am only a simple woman who had a simple dream,I just wanted to be happy and be contented for what i have.Everything was so perfect coz i have a great family,great brothers and sister great and handsome nephews,beautiful niece and most specially great mother.When my father died @ my early age my mom almost die also coz the pain that she felt,eventhough im too young at that time i know coz im her angel,i felt what she feel,coz she’s not only my mom to me,SHe is also my BESTFRIEND.

2004 when the first time i ride a plane with my sister,I visit kota kinabalu malaysia,i thought that was the best place in the world coz i really like it,i spent almost 1 week there with a wonderful and exiting memories with my nephews,my sister and my brother and law.I really enjoyed my 1 week vacation there.

2005 when the second time i ride again a plane going to taiwan for 3 years working contract,i admit im so nervous at that time coz it was my first time to work in the far away country without my family,its really hard for me but i dont have any choice,i need to do this for my family,for my mom and most specially for my self.I dont know what exactly how i feel it is happiness or sadness?coz without my family i do nothing!But all of those fearness dissapear,and turn into a wonderful dream for my good future,god is really great coz he gave me a wonderful friends’, great employer,and great job,i will say i enjoyed 3 years working in taiwan.
I always thank god for the wonderful experience that he gave it to me,coz more than everything i knew myself more than i knew it before.And onething that i know and surely i feel,I AM SO HAPPY.Until one day one more exciting opportunity that God gave it to me,Going to Canada,I am verry excited but the most exciting is…I WANT TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IS CANADA!!!?Coz i know it’s everybodies dream.

JUNE 06,2008 @ 9 o’clock in the evening when i arrived @ toronto canada aiport,and the first time i did is to inhale and smell the freshness of canada’s air.Its so funny but i know im only HAPPY AND CONTENTED.

For the first 5 months of staying in canada i would say it was so perfect and happy coz i thought i had a great friends,friends that i consider also as my own family,but i never think and i never realize that one day,one bad dream,with one people will planning to RUIN my life,and all happiness will want to turn it into sorrow,i thought canada is a wonderful place with a wonderful people,I did not realize that canada is also had a pilipino people with crab mentality traits.Why we had person like this?And the most sadness is.,,,that person,is the person that i treated the most special person in my life here in the paradise country.I am so dissaponted….

But all those experience will gave me a lot of lesson…And the important lesson is nobody will replace,and no family will be like mY true FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment